BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 1, 2011

To Press Hair, or Flat Iron???

SILK PRESS & BLOW OUT

HAIRBYALICIA

My lovely client was tired of braids, didnt want a weave, and was ready to wear her "Natural Hair". Though afraid of trying out the natural look, I reassured her that she would have lots of body, and with a few old school tricks, we'll have her hair blowing in the wind!

I started out with a thorough wash, and a condition. I followed this process with a deep condtion and had her sit under the dryer for 15 minutes. After washing the deep conditioner out, the hair was extrememly soft, and ready for the styling!

I started this process off with a light coating on Hair serum, which protects the hair from excessive heat. After applying about a quarter size amount to the entire head, I began to press the hair out with an "old fashioned pressing comb". After the entire head was pressed out, I went through the hair one last time with a flat iron to give it a bit more body, and TA-DA! this is the ending result. Natural Hair at its best!
404-437-2992 Alicia (MOBILE & RELIABLE)

HAIRBYALICIA



HAIRBYALICIA

Total Pageviews